The first email of the series is on its way, and should be in your inbox in less than 5 minutes.
In the meanwhile, I'd like to ask you a small favor: To whitelist my email address.
It prevents the emails going to spam, and will take you a few seconds as the last email is still opened:
- Gmail on desktop: Go back to your main inbox, then click and drag the email to the Primary tab.
- Gmail on mobile: Click the three dots in the top right corner of the email, then click "Move To," then "Primary."
- Apple mail users: Click on my email address at the top the email (next to the "From" field) and choose “Add to Contacts” or “Add to VIPs.”
- Outlook users: Click the banner that says “Click here to download pictures” at the top of the email. Select “Add Sender to Safe Senders list.”
- If you use another platform: This page has simple instructions (with screenshots) for several other popular email clients.
Many thanks, and wish you a great reading.